Japanese Web Bulletin Board
This bulletin board is aimed at helping to provide opportunities to both those who want to study Japanese and those who are willing to volunteer to teach. All communication among posters will take place between the individuals themselves.
Kyoto Prefectural International Center is not liable for any damage in the event that trouble arises between posters or due to posted material.
Entering your own information
1) Please send your information to the following address.
9. What you want to study
reading, Writing, Hearing, Speaking, For Japanese test
work, living in Japan, others
11. Your level
beginner, pre-intermediate, upper-intermediate, advanced
12. How long you've been in Japan
13．How long you will stay
14. How long you've studied
15. Textbooks you use
16. Languages you speak
2)The information you send will be viewable to volunteer Japanese language instructors online. This may take a few days, however.
3) If the Japanese volunteer teachers see your information and decide to teach you, they will contact you directly.
4) Posts will be viewable for 30 days. If after that period you still haven’t found a teacher and want to continue posting information, please contact the email address below.
5) If you find a teacher, or if you no longer want your information posted, please contact us as soon as possible.
@kpic.or.jp, please enter the subject as “Japanese PL”
A. Attending lessons with the Japanese volunteer instructor are your own responsibility.
B. The lessons are free, but you may need to pay for the teacher’s transportation and materials expenses.
C. The place of instruction will be decided between you and the instructor. If the instructor is a KPIC volunteer, you may use the Center’s volunteer room:
- Opening Hours: 10am – 6pm
- Closed on: Year end holidays and every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month
- Reservations: As before, reservations are made first come first served.
- Procedure: Come directly to KPIC’s reception desk or call at 075-342-5000
- Fee: No charge
Usage: You may bring plastic bottles (for water, tea, etc.), but please take all your trash out with you when you leave. Food is prohibited.
In order that everyone can have a chance to use the room, we ask that in the event you must cancel please contact us as soon as possible.
Kyoto Prefectural International Center